Directions & Location
Location and places of interest:
- CSIR, NRF, DST, Innovation Hub, Techno Park, Foundation for Professional Development (FPD), Sita.
- Shopping Malls within 5km : Menlyn–3.5km; Glenfair–1km; Lynn Ridge-1km; Woodlands–5km; Brooklyn–5km; Silver Lakes -+5km; The Grove-4km, The Bridge-1km
- Restaurants galore! – Lynnwood Bridge-1km; La Madelein-150m; Glen Gables-800m and many more in all the malls
- Sport & leisure facilities nearby: Action Cricket, Ten Pin bowling, Virgin Active Gym, Planet Fitness gym, Golf courses- Silver Lakes, Woodhill and Wingate Park. Cinema’s, Barnyard Theatre, Attebury Theatre, Brooklyn Theatre, State Theatre
- Safari, Farm Inn, Union Caterers, Utopia, Lombardy, Diep in die Berg,
- Hospitals & Doctors: Intercare –Glenfair, Wilgers-Hospital, Faerie Glen Hospital, and Pretoria East Hospital
- Places of interest: Botanical Gardens, Sammy Marks museum, Cullinan Diamond Mine, Rietvlei Nature Reserve, Moreleta nature trail .
- CBD-8km-12km: All Embasies, Union Buildings, Church Square, Kruger house and Melrose house, Voortrekker monument.
Directions from Johannesburg International Airport:
- Take the R21 to Pretoria. Travel for 34 kilometers. Turn off onto the N1 junction (off ramp) no. 134 - Pretoria East / Pietersburg / Johannesburg.
- Travel past junction (off ramp) no. 136 - Rigel Avenue / Delmas & junction (off ramp) no. 140 - Atterbury Rd.
- Turn off onto the M6 junction (off ramp) no. 141 - Lynnwood Road & turn right at traffic light towards Lynnwood Manor / CSIR. Travel past 3 traffic lights: 1. Meiring Naude, 2. Glenwood Avenue, 3. Sanlam Street.
- Turn left at the 4th traffic light into Camellia Avenue. Travel past the first street on the right- Freesia Avenue. The Cornerstone Guest Lodge is situated on the corner of the next street being Daffodil & Camellia Avenue.